BEACH VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE – Session II
The Ber-Vaughn Pool will be offering a second session of beach volleyball beginning the week of August 28. Session II will run for 6 weeks, with a week of playoffs. Games will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:30, 6:00, 6:30 and 7:00, each team will have two games per week with two bi days.
- Teams are limited to 8 team members
- 4 players on the court at all times, 1 girl must be playing at all times
- $200 per team
- Each set will be played to 21, winner of each set must have a 2-point advantage
- The first team to win 2 sets wins the match, if a third set is played, teams will play to 15
- Rally scoring will be used for each point
- All players must sign a waiver and all team members must be listed on the team roster
- All teams must have a Head Coach and an Assistant Coach; coaches will be the ones contacted by the pool in the case of a canceled or postponed game
- Playoffs will take place the week of October 2
Waivers and team rosters are available to print below. Payment must be received by the first week of games for processing. Please contact Megan should you have any questions.