NEW THIS YEAR–BEACH VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE
The Ber-Vaughn Pool will be offering a beach volleyball league beginning the week of June 19. Sessions will run for 8 weeks, with a week of playoffs. Games will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:00 and 7:00, each team will have one game per week.
- Teams are limited to 8 team members
- 4 players on the court at all times, 1 girl must be playing at all times
- $200 per team
- Each team will receive a T-shirt, teams do not get to choose the color of their shirts
- Each set will be played to 21, winner of each set must have a 2-point advantage
- The first team to win 2 sets wins the match, if a third set is played, teams will play to 15
- Rally scoring will be used for each point
- All players must sign a waiver and all team members must be listed on the team roster
- All teams must have a Head Coach and an Assistant Coach; coaches will be the ones contacted by the pool in the case of a canceled or postponed game
- Playoffs will take place the week of August 18 for Session I (a second session will be added if interest levels are high)
Waivers and team rosters are available to print below. Payment must be received by the first week of games for processing. Please contact Megan should you have any questions.