BEACH VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE
The Ber-Vaughn Pool will be offering two sessions of beach volleyball in 2018. Games will be played on Sunday nights with Session I beginning on May 20th and Session II beginning on July 8th. Each session will be 6 weeks with a seventh week for playoffs. Games will be played at 5:30, 6:15, 7:00, and 7:45, depending on the number of teams.
- Teams are limited to 8 team members
- 4 players on the court at all times, 1 girl must be playing at all times
- $20 per person
- Each set will be played to 21, winner of each set must have a 2-point advantage
- The first team to win 2 sets wins the match, if a third set is played, teams will play to 15
- Rally scoring will be used for each point
- All players must sign a waiver and all team members must be listed on the team roster
- All teams must have a Head Coach and an Assistant Coach; coaches will be the ones contacted by the pool in the case of a canceled or postponed game
Waivers and team rosters are available to print below. Payment must be received by the first week of games for processing. Please contact Megan should you have any questions.