BEACH VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE
The Ber-Vaughn Pool will be offering beach volleyball in 2019. Games will be played on Sunday nights at 5:30, 6:15, 7:00, and 7:45, depending on the number of teams. This session will be 7 weeks long. The games will start Sunday, June 23rd and will end Sunday August 4th. We will use the week of August 4th to the 11th as a rain check week. August 17th will be the tournament.
- Teams are limited to 8 team members
- 4 – 6 players on the court at all times, 1 girl must be playing at all times
- $20 per person
- Each set will be played to 21, winner of each set must have a 2-point advantage
- The first team to win 2 sets wins the match, if a third set is played, teams will play to 21
- Rally scoring will be used for each point
- All players must sign a waiver and all team members must be listed on the team roster
- All teams must have a Head Coach and an Assistant Coach; coaches will be the ones contacted by the pool in the case of a canceled or postponed game
Waivers and team rosters are available to print below. Payment must be received by the first week of games for processing. Please contact the pool should you have any questions.