The Ber-Vaughn Pool will be offering a transportation service to and from the pool every Monday, Wednesday and Friday beginning on June 18th!
- STOPS: Bethany United Methodist Church, the Berwick Library, Teen Center, West Berwick Elementary, Salem Elementary, and Nescopeck Elementary.
- TIMES/DAYS: 12:00, 4:00, and 7:00 every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday through the summer.
- Nescopeck Elementary: 11:55, 3:55, 6:55
- Berwick Public Library: 12:05, 4:05, 7:05
- Salem Elementary: 12:10, 4:10, 7:10
- Bethany United Methodist Church: 12:15, 4:15, 7:15
- Teen Center: 12:20, 4:20, 7:20
- West Berwick Elementary: 12:25, 4:25, 7:25
- COST: cost is $1 per person per day. Riders may choose to ride at all three times, twice, or even just once.
- DATES: service begins Monday, June 18 and continues until Friday, August 17.
- GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Riders under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian (link below)
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders will be given a color-coded wristband which must be worn throughout the day at the pool
- Patrons must sign on and off each time they get on/off the bus
- All riders will be provided with an information sheet (link below) that outlines how this service will work