The Ber-Vaughn Pool will be offering a transportation service to and from the pool every Monday, Wednesday and Friday beginning on June 18th!
- STOPS: 14th Street Elementary, West Berwick Elementary, Salem Elementary, and Nescopeck Elementary.
- TIMES/DAYS: 12:00, 4:00, and 7:00 every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday through the summer.
- COST: cost is $1 per person per day. Riders may choose to ride at all three times, twice, or even just once.
- DATES: service begins Monday, June 18 and continues until Friday, August 17.
- GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Riders under 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian (link below)
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders will be given a color-coded wristband which must be worn throughout the day at the pool
- Patrons must sign on and off each time they get on/off the bus
- All riders will be provided with an information sheet (link below) that outlines how this service will work